Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, October 30, 2009

Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2009

The first Formula 1 in Abu Dhabi will be held at Yas Marina Circuit (30Km away from my place) on 30 of October to 01 of November 2009. The Grand Prix will be on Nov. 01 start at 1700Hrs (55 laps).
Yesterday (30th of October 2009) I was able to see the circuit and watch the F1 first practice session with one of my colleague. When the cars start running about 250-270mph you will not hear anything but the ear-splitting engine, and the crying tires during the curves of the circuit.
Our general manager purchase two tickets for the whole event and gave us the Friday entry card because they will only watch the Saturday and Sunday race. Even I will not be there on the actual race it is fun to experience to see the cars on practice.

Here are some photo�s taken from the grand stand.....





















This is me @ the grand stand...


When we are about to leave the Circuit there is a booth where you can buy some Formula 1 merchandise and saw a Ferrari driven by Felipe Massa made by Hotwheels, I am not really a fan of F1 just bought it as a souvenir, this will be in my next post.




Recorded from my mobile....

No comments:

Post a Comment